Here is Bamyan, Hazaristan. The Hazara still face systematic crimes such as discrimination by the Pashtunist government and genocide by terrorist groups including Pashtun Taliban, Kuchi and Daesh. In March 2001, Pashtun Taliban destroyed the ancient Buddha sculptures of Bamyan which were principal symbols of Hazara history and culture, and one of the most popular masterpieces of the oral and intangible heritage of humanity. However, the Hazara try their best to preserve their colorful (...)
Kabul Press - Privacy and Cookies Policy
Thursday 29 June 2017, by
All the versions of this article: [English] [فارسى]
Kabul Press - Cookies Policy
Last updated: (7/4/2017)
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
Essential cookies. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user/author/contributor accounts.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
Where can your find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
● Network Advertising Initiative: https://www.networkadvertising.org
● HTTP cookie: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie
● HTTP cookies: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/HTTP/Cookies
● Clear, enable, and manage cookies in Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
● Enable and disable cookies that websites use to track your preferences: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
● Delete and manage cookies: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/278835/
● Security and Privacy in Opera: https://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/
View online : Kamran’s stories in Farsi (Dari)