Hazaristan Winter and Skiing in Bamyan, Hazaristan
Suffering systematic discrimination and the attacks of the Taliban, the winter of Hazaristan brings skiing opportunities for one of the most persecuted indigenous peoples, the Hazara.
- An Open Letter from the Poets World-wide to the Hazara, Civil and Human Rights Organizations, Immigration Authorities, and World Leaders
- Where To Order Poems by 125 Internationally Recognized Poets Dedicated To The Hazara?
- Poets discover Hazara while NATO fails to protect them from terrorists
- Hazara: Saga of an Entity Fallen Between Cracks
- The Hazara Nationalism in Music and Historical Literature
- World Well-know Hazara Poet Abdul Qader Bedil
- Almond Blossom Festival 2019, Nili, Hazaristan
- Attacks of Pashtun Kochi Taliban on Hazaristan
- Sunset in Nili, Hazaristan
- Hazaristan, South Turkestan and Khorasan are Safer Than Afghanistan for the World
- Flowers of Hazaristan Face Systematic Discrimination
- Hazaristan, Hazara Faces and Persecution of the Hazara people
- My Name Is Fatima Of Hazaristan, by Etnairis Ribera
- Dambora Festival of Bamyan, Hazaristan; the Hazara Fight in Several Battles