Ten Facts That Biden, Harris, Blinken and Austin Should Know About So-Called Afghanistan
Reading time: (Number of words: )
All the versions of this article: [English] [فارسى]
1. Taliban and other terrorist groups raised among Pashtun tribes act as the military arms of Pashtunism, and their main policy is to invade non-Pashtuns’ land. Their popular slogan is Tajiks to Tajikistan, Uzbek to Uzbekistan, Turkmen to Turkmenistan, and Hazara to goristan/graveyard.
2. It is over a century of war in the so-called country Afghanistan, but the western politicians and media like to say four decades, since the Soviet invasion.
3. Pashtun dictator Abdurrahman has signed the Durand line agreement to accepted this line as the official border of the so-called country Afghanistan and British-India (Pakistan) in 1983. This happened after the genocide of the Hazara and Nuristanis. Pashtun tribes do not recognize this border now, and at the same time, they respect Abdurrahman as he could kill over 63% of the Hazara population and invade most parts of their land.
4. Selling and buying Pashtun suicide bombers is a big market in tribal areas of the so-called country Afghanistan and Pakistan.
5. Pashtun tribes produce the biggest part of the world’s poppy, and a big part of this drug business goes to the Taliban. There is no any intention by the Pashtunist government to stop this business.
6. The Pashtunist government of Afghanistan and officials such as Ashraf Ghani Ahmadzai, Hanif Atmar, and Mohammed Masoom Stanekzai are Taliban’s supporters based on their common ethnic affiliation.
7. The government of Afghanistan is illegal and is the result of fraud and the US and UK interventions.
8. The story of the majority and minority in Afghanistan is fake. There is no reliable statistic nor national census.
9. Afghan and Afghanistan can not be identity and name for most people and their country. Most people have Dari as their native language, the word Afghan means cry in Dari. Awgho, Awghan or Afghan is another name for Pashtun ethnic group.
10. Many people believe in the Partition of the so-called country Afghanistan or a federal system.
- Exclusive Interview with Bashir Bakhtiari, famous Hazara Caricaturist, filmmaker and journalist
- Hazaras are victims of the blame game in Afghanistan
- Hazara People Timeline (1890-2012): Victims of Genocide, Slavery, War Crimes and Crimes against Humanity
- Bloody attacks on Hazaras killed over 50 in Kabul and Mazar i Sharif!
- Secretary Clinton Insults Hazara Shia Regarding Massacres in Afghanistan
- Hazara People International Network Strongly Condemns the Racial Discrimination Against the Hazara Artists Applied by the Minister of Information and Culture and the President of National Gallery of Afghanistan
- Well-armed Kuchi Pashtuns attack on Hazaras in Behsood
- Worldwide Protest 2012: Hazaras in Quetta hold a new protest against genocide
- International Human Rights Organizations must take notice of Hazara Genocide
- Hazara land Ghazni, a photo exhibition in California
- Hazara People Worldwide Protest 2012 (Timetable)
- Almond Blossom Festival 2019, Nili, Hazaristan
- Attacks of Pashtun Kochi Taliban on Hazaristan
- Sunset in Nili, Hazaristan
- Hazaristan, South Turkestan and Khorasan are Safer Than Afghanistan for the World
- Flowers of Hazaristan Face Systematic Discrimination
- Spring in Daykundi, the heart of Hazaristan(Almonds’ Land)
- Hazaristan, Hazara Faces and Persecution of the Hazara people
- Gole Badam Festival in Daykundi Province, the heart of Hazaristan
Flags pictured by Jafar Rezai