Zalmay Khalilzad, 24 Years Lobbying for Terrorists to Keep Pashtuns in Power
Reading time: (Number of words: )
All the versions of this article: [English] [فارسى]
Kabul Press: It does not matter for Zalmai Khalilzad if the Taliban massacred tens of thousands of innocent people, including Pashtuns, and particularly the Hazara and other non-Pashtuns. It does not matter if they killed thousands of international soldiers or destroyed the famous masterpieces of the oral and intangible heritage of humanity, the Buddhas of Bamyan, Hazaristan. The important matter is that the Taliban raised from Pashtun tribes, and they are useful to keep Pashtuns in power ruling on the non-Pashtun majority.
Starting as a translator, reaching a high position in the government of the United States of America, Zalmay Khalilzad has a long history in supporting the Taliban based on their common ethnic background, pushing non-Pashtun aside, and turning the international community against them either by accusing them as Iranian followers or enemies of the western world resulting many false accusations against non-Pashtuns.
In 1996, Zalmay Khalilzad used to write in support of the Taliban in American media, miss-leading the public and hiding their real face.
Based on recent conversations with Afghans, including the various Taliban factions, and Pakistanis, I am confident that they would welcome an American reengagement. The Taliban does not practice the anti-U.S. style of fundamentalism practiced by Iran — it is closer to the Saudi model. The group upholds a mix of traditional Pashtun values and an orthodox interpretation of Islam. Zalmay Khalilzad, October 7, 1996
Years after Khalilzad’s article in Washington Post, the world and particularly the people in so-called country Afghanistan witnessed how the Taliban is a mixture of racism of Pashtunism, terrorism, drog, and radical Islam, and how do they behave against non-Pashtuns and women.
Now, Khalilzad is more active in keeping Pashtuns in power.
- Hazara People Worldwide Protest: Canberra, The Hague, Toronto, Rome, Kabul, Quetta, Copenhagen, London, Oslo, Hamburg, Lahore, Karachi, Vienna, Auckland, Colorado, Hässleholm, Stockholm, Jakarta, Turin, Islamabad, New York, Daikundi, Bamiyan, Malmö and Brussels
- Bloody attacks on Hazaras killed over 50 in Kabul and Mazar i Sharif!
- Afghanistan: A Decade of Missed Opportunities
- Hazara People Timeline (1890-2012): Victims of Genocide, Slavery, War Crimes and Crimes against Humanity
- Protest of Hazaras in front of European Parliament in Brussels
- The U.S. State Department Loves/Hates the Haqqani Network
- World Wide Protest Against Genocide in Pakistan and Afghanistan
- Afghanistan: Taliban Should Stop Using Children as Suicide Bombers
- Report on the Case of Conflict between Kochies and the Local People In Behsood (Hessa-e-Awal, Hessa-e-Dowm) and Diamirdad districts of Maidan Wardak province
- Celebrating Afghan-Nazism in Germany, Welcome to the Federal Antidiscrimination Agency!
- Hazaristan, South Turkestan and Khorasan are Safer Than Afghanistan for the World
- Criticizing Khalilzad, Ahmadzai and Taliban Campaign, Dana Rohrabacher Asks Abdullah to Stay Strong
- US-Terrorist Deal: At Least 27 Hazara Killed by Pashtun Taliban
- Afghan Fascist Militia to Defeat Hazara Indigenous Uprising