Hazaristan: So-Called Afghan National Police and Army as Ethnic-Militias to Maintain the Ethnic-Dominance
Transferring war to Hazaristan!
Reading time: (Number of words: )
In recent years Hamid Karzai and Ashraf Ghani Ahmadzai, as two prominent supporters of the terrorist group Taliban transferred war from South and east to the northern parts of so-called Afghanistan. Mainly, Ashraf Ghani Ahmadzai uses the so-called national police and army as ethnic militias to target anti-Taliban groups established among non-Pashtuns. The plan is to transfer the war to Hazaristan by targeting Hazara anti-terrorist groups, those who have organized themselves against Pashtun Taliban, Kochis, and Daesh.
The international community has spent billions of dollars in so-called Afghanistan and sent tens of thousands of soldiers to defeat terrorism and bring democracy. However, on the other side, Karzai and Ghani Ahmadzai were/are undermining the process of democracy by following the ethnic-dominance plans, and increasing corruption, and fraud.
- Almond Blossom Festival 2019, Nili, Hazaristan
- Attacks of Pashtun Kochi Taliban on Hazaristan
- Sunset in Nili, Hazaristan
- Hazaristan, South Turkestan and Khorasan are Safer Than Afghanistan for the World
- Flowers of Hazaristan Face Systematic Discrimination
- Spring in Daykundi, the heart of Hazaristan(Almonds’ Land)
- Hazaristan, Hazara Faces and Persecution of the Hazara people
- My Name Is Fatima Of Hazaristan, by Etnairis Ribera
- Dambora Festival of Bamyan, Hazaristan; the Hazara Fight in Several Battles
- Bamyan, Hazaristan, a Photo Story of Dombra Festival
- Notre-Dame de Paris, Remembering Buddhas of Hazaristan
- Behsud, Maidan, Attacks on Hazara and Hazaristan to Realize Terrorist Goals
- Hazara Protest: Pashtunist Government Forced to Release Hazara Anti-Terrorist Commander Alipur
- Afghan Fascist Militia to Defeat Hazara Indigenous Uprising
- Hazara Diaspora Organizations’ Statement on the Situation in Behsud